1. INSPECTION AND TEST METHODS - GENERAL
Every building construction work shall be inspected and tested by the representative of the main contractor to keep their Quality Plan in force as detailed here: All the installations will have a unique reference for the purpose of inspection/testing methods; It will be a condition in the purchase order, that wherever necessary individual sub-contractors will prepare inspection and test plans appropriate to their work activities.
2. SITE AUDITS
- Site audits will be carried out as scheduled.
- Recording of non-conformance resulting from a site audit will be recorded on an audit report form.
- Comments on the cause, corrective and/or tentative action should be completed at the end of the audit, this also included the date of corrective actions to be implemented.
- Follow-up action to verify that the proposed action has been completed should be authorized by the auditor or the Project Manager.